Monday, June 9, 2014

First Post

Welcome to Peanut Butter and Popcorn...a blog about my favorite foods, fitness, and whatever else is my favorite thing that day.  I always start blogs and update them for a day or two, but I've recently started running (jogging?) and I think it will motivate me to keep going if I write about it.

So, Peanut Butter and Popcorn.  Two of my favorite foods.  Peanut butter is a food that tastes good alone or spread on anything - Chex (or any cereal), celery, carrots, pickles, popcorn, bananas.  I could go on.  I also eat what might be considered an obscene amount of popcorn.  I like Smartfood White Cheddar popcorn best.  I eat so much of it, though, I have to cut it with plain air popped popcorn.

While I am not a chef, dietitian, or personal trainer (I'm a librarian), I hope to share great recipes and workouts that work for me.  And maybe you'll find they work for you, too!

Let's do this!


No comments:

Post a Comment